Making money in online is no more fun (part 2)

Making money in online is no more fun (part 2) In my first article I mentioned some of my favourite websites for earning money from both home and abroad. But in earlier of 2010 I tried my best to earn some dollars. But I failed because most of the websites were fake then. Now I am earning some cents not dollars legally because of my duties. But you can earn a lot from the following info if you can't then you are allowed to either blame me or contact with me.
 #1. Clixsense is trusted ptc site over the years. You can earn here by clicking your mouse only. They pay through paypal, payza and neteller with the minimum cash out of 8 usd. So, if you want you check the site click clixsense
 #2.
 Neobux is also a site of maintaining above features. But 2 usd is minimum cash out here. You can try your luck by clicking here. neobux
#3. Rewardingways another ptc site with many surveys, tasks and offer for you. Minimum cashout is only 1 usd and it pays through skrill which is very easy for withdrawing payments in Bangladesh. For getting 0.20 usd sign up bonus you may try here.......... Rewarding ways
#4. Google adsence is also within your hands but it is very hard to be approved. You must wait for six months to earn for this sites.
#5. Recently I have found some alternatives for google adsence. They initially approve your sites or blog or even new word press sites.
# Bidvertiser


  # Chitika For following the instructions you earn money from these two sites by showing their ads in your site. You can earn minimum 10 $ from here in a month and maximum value is in your hands and tricks and giving time. I found all of these websites very best for earning a lot. But I can't able to give the desired time because of my other duties. So, if you are either free or unemployed just try those once. I am ensuring your success if you give proper time. Here you can use my link or you can sign up directy. Because you are not bound to do so. And finally if you found any kinds of dificulty please feel free to contact with me. Hope you are able to do well after reading my article. Thanks in advance from A Al Shafi, a post graduated from University of Dhaka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some tips for photographers

Seven murders, a shameful story or heroic?